Let’s start first from what you should do when you want to get an apartment in San Diego.
1. Contacting and then asking the landlord to show you the unit.
2. Asking the landlord to bring with him some notes that he write on the paper about the whole features of the apartment unit when you are in the location with him.
3. Checking if any damage:
– Any breakage on surface of the wall, floor, and ceiling
– Water leakage
– Air conditioning damage
– Proliferating pests
– And, growing mold
4. Making sure that the landlord is willing to repair all the damages before you pay for the security deposit.
5. Asking for whether insurance will be helpful or not.
6. Asking for the post office number.
7. Asking the copy of the lease agreement.
If you are a first-time renter in San Diego, especially when you have no experience of living in that City previously, you’ve got to know there are some important things that you should do and some other crucial things that you have to avoid so that your stay at one of San Diego apartments in the future will be smooth.